Has your information changed?
August 24, 2016
Note: This article was originally posted in our August 2016 newsletter, and has not been updated.
As set out in article 14.06 of the College’s General By-Law, all registered midwives have a professional obligation to notify the College within 14 days of any change to:
• your name that differs from the College’s Public Register;
• your residential address, telephone number and personal email address;
• the name, business address and business telephone number of every practice with which you are affiliated, whether as a sole proprietor, a partner, an associate or in some other capacity as a midwife;
• the name of each hospital, birth centre and health facility in Ontario where you have privileges, as well as the date that each privilege was granted and terminated;
• any of the information required to be provided to the College pursuant to paragraphs (b) through (l) of By-law 14.05.
The failure to provide accurate information to the College in a timely fashion may constitute professional misconduct, under Ontario Regulation 388/09, made under the Midwifery Act, 1991. For further details about the information that members are required to provide to the College, please refer to Article 14 of the College’s General By-law. You can make all information changes through the Member Portal.