Annual Registration Renewal
For 2019-2020 registration renewal information, please click here.
The College’s online registration renewal period runs from August 1 to September 30 every year. Members are required to renew their certificates of registration on an annual basis.
Online renewals are deemed complete if by October 1:
- The member has completed the online renewal application;
- The College has received the member’s annual fee payment(s); and
- The College has received accurate and legible proof of continuing competencies, if applicable.
The online renewal site is live and available during the renewal period in the Member Portal of the College website. You will need your username and password to access the site.
Members who do not pay their annual fees risk suspension for non-payment of fees. If a member is suspended for non-payment of fees, a permanent record of the suspension will be noted on the Public Register. Even when fees are paid in full, the suspension remains part of the Public Register record and will not be removed.
The renewal portal will open August 1, 2019. The College encourages members to renew in August as it will allow for your renewal package to be reviewed by College staff and for you to be notified to amend any discrepancies before the October 1 deadline. Any renewals received in September may not receive the same attention by College staff in advance of the deadline.
A 15% penalty fee of registration fees will be levied on:
- any incorrect or incomplete renewal package that is not corrected or completed by October 1, 2019
- any renewal package submitted after the renewal deadline
If a member chooses to pay their registration fees by instalment the late penalty will be 15% of the total annual fee. The penalty fee will be levied every time the member is late with an instalment payment.