- Use the latest version of FireFox or Chrome for best functionality.
- Renew Early! The greatest renewal volume is experienced 7 days prior to the October 1 deadline. To avoid last minute complications, members should allow sufficient time to resolve potential problems.
- View the Member Portal in “full-screen” on your computer.
- Use only the PREVIOUS or NEXT tab keys at the bottom of every screen to navigate through the screens.
- Enter and upload all required information for the section you are in before moving on to the next section. The Member Portal will save all information in each section allowing you to log in and out and complete the renewal application at your convenience.
- Do not scan all certifications to one document. Please save each certification as a separate file and upload it to the appropriate section of the certification questions in PDF format.
- Inactive registration class members will only see the pages required to complete their renewal application.
- To help ensure online renewal is quick and easy, prior to beginning the online renewal process, have the following available:
- Practice details (past and current)
- Hospital/Birth Centre Privilege details
- Continuing competency course details and electronic documentation saved in separate PDF files
- Other Registration details (in any other profession or jurisdiction)
- Any new education information
- Details of time spent practising and on call within the past 12 months
- A calculator
- Information related to any findings, charges or proceedings
- Visa or MasterCard