Client Relations Committee
The Client Relations Committee (CRC) is responsible for overseeing programs that continuously improve the professional relationship between midwives and their clients. This includes:
- Developing education requirements and guidelines for registrants as they relate to the prevention of sexual abuse;
- Developing guidelines for the conduct of registrants with their clients;
- Ensuring measures are in place to prevent and deal with sexual and other forms of client abuse;
- Promoting public understanding of the College’s sexual abuse prevention program;
- Administering a funding program, which provides therapy and counselling for clients who were, or may have been, sexually abused by a midwife while they were a client.