Submit Your Complaint
To initiate a complaint against a midwife, please complete the online submission form below. This method of submission is secure and confidential.
Please ensure the following information is included in your submission:
- Your full name, mailing address, email, and phone number
- Name(s) of midwife/midwives you are complaining about
- Name of the midwifery practice associated with your complaint
- A clear statement indicating that you are filing a formal complaint and if possible, confirm the issues you would like to complain about
- Date(s) of the incident(s)
- Description of events, and the details of the complaint in your own words
- If applicable, the name(s) of the hospital(s) or other health clinics related to your complaint
- Any supporting documentation you wish to include
- Your expectation of outcome(s)
If you would like to submit your complaint as an attachment, you may do so by uploading the document by clicking “Choose Files” below.
Once you have submitted your complaint you will a receive confirmation by email within two days. A formal letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint will be sent to you within 14 days.
Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. Your complaint has been submitted successfully. If the College requires more information, you will receive correspondence from a member of our staff within 2 business days. A formal acknowledgment of your complaint will be sent to you electronically within 14 days. If you have any questions about the complaints process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 416.640.2252.